Senior Mechanical Engineer – Building Services - Circa £430,000 - Bristol
Do you want to work for a forward thinking and expanding engineering consultancy in the Bristol?
Do you want to work for a consultancy that rewards their staff competitively with social events and holidays?
Want more exposure to BIM Software such as Revit MEP and Navisworks?
Yes, yes you do!
I am looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join an established Building Services team in Bristol around the Bradley Stoke area. This is a role that requires someone with a broad range of experience on projects including hospitals, schools, commercial developments and industrial builds among others but ultimately a Mechanical Engineer who can work independently and put their hand to a range of schemes at one time.
Ideally working beneath a principal mechanical engineer and assisting a junior mechanical engineer you will have an element of control for your own projects, as well as support and guidance to chartership or any work related goals you have set.
As Mechanical Engineer you will be required to carry out responsibilities such as:-
- Have a solid design/calculation background & ideally be AutoCAD literate – Revit MEP would be advantageous.
- Experience working within the building services sector, potentially looking to take more control of your own projects.
- Be flexible in their approach to work and able to contribute effectively as part of a team
- Have a keen interest in sustainable and passive design
- Sociable, outgoing, fun and highly motivated.
- Be up to date in all relevant areas of legislation and practice.
This consultancy reward handsomely with not only a highly competitive starting salary but social events, holidays for high performers and the ability to progress within a flourishing consultancy.
If you have 4+ years experience within Mechanical Engineer and seeking a new position to develop your skills and career please feel free to get in contact with me on 01392 314052 or 07880231570