Senior Mechanical Engineer - Circa £42K + Competitive package - Plymouth
Is working for a consultancy that cares for their employees on a personal level important to you?
Are you looking for a friendly but successful working environment?
If so, I would love to talk to you in further detail about what this medium sized multi-discipline consultancy can offer you!
Regarded as a medium sized business, not only can they offer sound progression and development but exposure to a range of small and large projects local to the south west and UK.
The position you would be working in within Building Services design (HVAC), so experience in the sector is essential.
If you want to kick start your career and start enjoying work, this is for you!
The ideal candidate would be an enthusiastic engineer looking to take on more responsibility and gain more independence for their own designs and projects. You will also meet the following criteria:-
- Experience within HVAC design
- Driven to move not only their career forward but the success of the office/business.
- The ability to use software packages such as Hevacomp, IES, TAS and AutoCAD – not all packages are required – Revit MEP would be advantageous.
- Is able to work under pressured environments and adapt to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- The desire to further your career and move into more of a senior position within the short term future.
What they can offer you?
- Sound progression and development
- Competitive market leading salary
- A social and lively working environment
- The ability to develop your skills within Revit
- Work enjoyment
- The chance to work for a forward thinking, up and coming building services consultancy.
The successful candidate will not necessarily have to meet all of the criteria but it certainly would be advantageous – if you feel you are right for the job please give me a call on 07880231570 or 01392 314052 so discuss your suitability – I very much look forward to speaking to you!