An exciting position has become open for my client located in Shrewsbury, they are looking for a Finance Administrator to going their expanding team. The Role is permanent and is boasting a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Skills and experience
- Creation and maintenance of client fee information
- Calculate current and forward earnings, work in progress and current and forward billings
- Raise client fee applications and invoices
- Reconcile billings to trial balance
- Liaise with project managers to monitor resourcing and project spend against current and forward earnings
- Reconcile project fees and consultants ledgers
- Bi-monthly lock downs for Central reporting
- Maintenance of office monthly debtors list and reconciling incoming cash against debtors and fees.
- Credit control and cash collection against debtors
- Banking and petty cash
- Code incoming purchase invoices and batch up for Central Finance processing.
- Financial administrative support to local management and Directors including local management accounts reporting
- Assist in annual budget and forecasting process.
- Relevant experience in finance and administration
- Able to collate and present financial information
- A recognised qualification in business / finance / administration is preferred but not essential
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Able to plan and organise time and work effectively to meet deadlines and manage priorities with minimum supervision
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written formats
- Able to build and maintain good working relationships with clients, team members, colleagues and third parties
- Able to liaise at all levels
- Able to manage and appraise own working practices
- Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision when required and as part of a team
- Able to perform effectively under reasonable levels of work-related pressure
- Positive and proactive attitude
- A flexible approach and ability to cope with the varying demands of the role
- Methodical and reliable
Please forward your CV or contact Sarah Turner on 01952 291250 for further details.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today