£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus
£32000 - £32500 per annum
£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Travel + Health + Pension
Senior Commercial Design and Build Interior Designer / Pitch Designer required!!
High End, Creative and Confident Commercial D&B Senior Designer needed by a dynamic client, busy with a variety of fantastic £500K - £3M projects.
Are you interested in widening your network, pitching to some of the most impressive International clients and collaborating with a highly talented and experienced Design team to deliver High End, published Commercial Workplace spaces?
My client is looking for a All Round, talented, experienced and proven Senior Interior Designer, who is confident from front end pitch and concept generation, through design development to successful delivery of Commercial Workplace projects.
Of course you will be expected to have an extensive understanding of current and future workplace trends and strategies, professional communication skills and the full gambit of technical and conceptual design skills.
This Senior / Pitch Designer will be adding strength to the front end of design and growing the company, developing exciting and creative design schemes for a variety of exciting and forward thinking clients.
With a salary that is wide open!!
From £50,000 per annum and up… (depending on level of relevant experience and understanding in current London climate) is a very attractive role.
This is a very exciting opportunity to progress your career with a great supportive team, enjoy success and be involved in amazing projects – also helps that there is a kicker of sharing in the quarterly bonus program and progression to Associate level.
- Over 7 years London based experience within the Commercial Workplace Design and Build sector
- Solid understanding of the entire design and delivery process – from initial pitch and brief through concept development, implementation of compliance and building regulations and aftercare
- In depth knowledge of the current and future workplace trends, strategies and technologies
- Fluent in AutoCAD, SketchUp, In Design, Photoshop and strong Hand Sketching
- Extensive knowledge of Commercial furniture solutions, a network of suppliers, implementation of procurement and budgeting
- Strong technical detailing
- Strong project and account management ability, able to meet and discuss projects with clients - great presentation and communication skills
About this company…
This company are a progressive, dynamic and tight knit team contending against the established big boys in the industry. A highly talented and multi disciplinary team of around 20, they have been very successful in delivering some of the most exciting projects of the past few years in London.
Proven Design, Build and Project Management ensure repeat clientele, and they are constantly evolving and mixing up their projects.
The office is a creatively conducive space, constantly challenging their clients with more creative solutions, spaces, ideas and technologies, allowing them to grow with their clients and continue to impress.
A FANTASTIC opportunity!!