Senior Interior Designer / Interior Architect required for luxurious and vibrant Design and Development studio in Chelsea.
We are currently representing a Super Prime Residential and Hospitality Interior Design client who are looking for a confident Senior Interior Architect with over 5 years experience to join their Interior Design team.
This role offers:
• The chance to work on some of the most luxurious and Super Prime Residential and Hospitality projects and developments in London and Internationally
• Great package of £45,000 – £55,000 per annum salary, plus an annual performance bonus
• Over 25 days holidays annually and regular company organized outings
With multiple private and multi – unit Prime Residential and boutique Hospitality development projects, my client are looking to bolster their technical Interior Design side of the team and bridge the gap between their design team and on site consultancies and contractors.
They would be expecting the ideal candidate to have:
• Over 5 years experience within the London based High End Residential Interior Architectural or Design sector
• A strong level of communication within the team and with the final client is a must
• A high level of technical understanding an ability to detail everything within a project, from initial concept through to delivery.
• Strong hand sketching skills for concept, lead details and bespoke pieces
• Professional proficiency within AutoCAD or Vectorworks, SketchUp and Photoshop
• The ability to oversee projects, coordinating teams and exude confidence to clients
• Extensive knowledge of the design development and construction process coupled with a strong knowledge of High End materials, finishes and suppliers.
This is an amazing opportunity with a beautiful, young and vibrant company demanding a depth and level of ability, mirroring their Super Prime Interior projects.
Please contact James Chapman on 02079322800 or email an up to date CV and sample Portfolio through to firstname.lastname@example.org