The Education Network & Client schools within Newcastle are seeking multiple staff both Qualified Teachers & Teaching Assistants to assist with daily, weekly, monthly & termly bookings. You will work with some of the best rated schools within Newcastle including schools from the Outer West Trust. All our schools are very wlecoming and easily accessable for both public & private transport.
To be put on the pool you must:
- Hold a UK Teaching or Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Hold a current DBS or be willing to undertake a new application.
- Hold the right to work within the United Kingdom.
- Be willing to proivde 10 years worth of career history.
Benefits working with The Education Network you have access to benefits including:
- Best rates of pay from £60 - £175 per day.
- Weekly payroll service, paid every Friday.
- Free CPD in accordance with LEA guidelines through Virtual College.
- Opportunities to work in over 30 primary schools within the LEA.
- Support and guidance from our Education Consultants.
- Opportunities to undertake Senior Leadership Placements.
- We never force or pressure our staff to accept placements.
- We only search for areas and inform you of jobs in your preferred area.
All applications from qualified staff will be responded to regardless of outcome, if you wish to talk in more detail about roles please contact the office on 0191 232 3780 and ask for Leigh Rackham.
Please follow the link provided to apply now.