Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Treasury Associate to take part in the back office function. This role offers an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing organisation within a developing team.
Your main area of responsibility will be the settlement processes and loan originations. You will also be involved in other Treasury Back Office functions associated with settling and maintaining core Treasury transactions.
What we are looking for:
- To ensure that operating objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned, delivered and complied with.
- Ensure that communications to relevant colleagues, stakeholders and trading partners are of the highest technical quality, undertaken in a professional manner and on a timely basis
- Assist the Treasury Back Office Manager in implementing and delivering the business’s strategy across the Treasury Back Office function
- Assist in shaping the Treasury Back Office function to be adaptable and scalable in line with the businesses’ growth objectives
- To ensure that Back office policies and procedures and communications with customers take into account up to date legislations
Whats on offer:
- Knowledge of electronic banking systems;
- Ability to work flexibly within a time-bound environment, prioritising and balancing tasks and activities to ensure daily timescales are adhered to e.g. daily cut offs for different banking procedures and Treasury Back Office demands;
- Experience of working in a Treasury, financial services or risk based environment
- Ability to interact with people at all levels within the organisation
- Good IT skills in use of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
Generous salary of £25,000 - £28,000 p/a + Benefits:
- Great working offices
- Yearly bonus upto 20%
- 25 days holiday + stats
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation with a proven track record of great personal development. This is a chance for candidate to join a very desirable team and develop their career.