Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an Management Accountant in a well-known and fast growing Business Services organisation on a temporary basis, based around the Dudley area.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Business Services organisation who is seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to help grow the business. They have an amazing culture with a fantastic work environment and this is a great opportunity to develop your career.
About The Role
Working with a great team with extensive knowledge as an Assistant Management Accountant, your job will entail a number of duties and this is a great opportunity for personal development with opportunities to grow within the company.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Preparing journals
- Assisting the preparation on annual financial accounts
- Preparation of the Management Accounts
- Reviewing old debts with Credit Control and assisting when required
- Assist with reconciliations and developing/implementing financial processes
The ideal candidate will preferably be suitably experienced at this level. The candidate must;
What is on offer?
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CA or qualified by experience
- Basic to intermediate Excel (Pivots and v-look ups)
- Self-Starter who is proactive
- Good communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Good Implementation skills, assisting and developing the financial process
- Innovative, with a desire to identify improvements
- Industry experience would be beneficial
- Good system skills including advanced excel
A pay rate of £16 - £19 p/h ;
- Company culture
- Onsite parking
- Great offices
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well-established business services organisation with a professional environment and great perks, this is an exciting opportunity for a self starter to hit the ground running.