Sheridan Maine is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk/Administrator for a fixed term contract on a 9 month basis. This is a great opportunity to work with a well established Manufacturing organisation based in the Halesowen area.
About the company
This business is a leading manufacturer and have been an established organisation for some time now. This innovative company provides a work environment that is modern and working with big and recognisable brands within their industry.
About the role
The responsibilities of the Purchase Ledger Clerk / Administrator include but are not limited to:
- Control of petty cash
- Raise purchase orders as required
- Deal with invoices and handle queries
- Control and maintain bookings and answer phone calls in a polite and good manner
- Organise the ordering or uniform, stationary and monitor the allocation of items
- Sort and distribute post
- Assist in other duties that support the business
The Purchase Ledger Clerk / Administrator role will require someone who has:
- Organised individual that can perform with great accuracy
- Ability to work individually and can remain flexible within the role
- Experienced with the use of Microsoft Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills with a positive attitude
- Experience with budget control and finance related duties
A competitive salary of £22,000-£24,000 p/a as well as:
- Fantastic working hours
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday (Pro rata)
This fantastic opportunity offers the Purchase Ledger Clerk / Administrator a salary of £22,000-£24,000. This fixed term contract provides a great boost to your career prospects and gives the finance administrator a chance to challenge themselves and increase your scope of responsibility.