Cost Accountant - Temp - £21.00 p/h - £24.00 p/h
Sheridan Maine are working in partnership with a well-established manufacturer based around the Dudley area looking for a Cost Accountant to join their dynamic and successful business.
Our client is a global market leader in their sector, who provide management solutions for other manufactures across the world. They are a fantastic company who are a well-established business who provide a great work life balance.
As the Cost Accountant, you will be to delivering the preparation of budget and monthly forecasting for the company.
- Budget Calculations and provide improvements
- Review of customer volume requirements
- Prepare costs, while using forecast and internal data
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Ensure accurate reporting
- Prepare cost basis
- Preparation of Monthly Results and Variance Analysis
- Accountancy Qualification or QBE
- Good written and verbal communication
- Someone who can work well in a team
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company who provide a great working culture along with newly built offices this is a chance which will provide you a wonderful and comfortable working environment.