Sheridan Maine is recruiting for an Assistant Accountant in a well known sales and distribution organisation on a 3-6 month temporary basis with a view to go permanent, based around the Coventry area.
About Our Client
Our client is a well established sales and distribution organisation who is seeking an Assistant Accountant around the Coventry area. They have an amazing culture with a fantastic work environment and you will be reporting to the
About The Role
Working in a friendly environment as an Assistant Accountant, your job will entail a number of duties and in a modern work environment with great support from the management team; this is a fantastic opportunity to work on a temporary basis with a view to go permanent.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Supporting monthly processes and dealing with invoices
- Assisting with external reports and general reporting
- VAT returns and payment preparation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the management team with processes
The ideal candidate will preferably be qualified or part qualified. The ideal candidate must;
What is on offer?
- Part qualified ACCA or CIMA considered
- Some exposure to balance sheet reconciliation
- Experience in assisting in VAT returns
A hourly rate of 13-18 p/h (dependant on experience);
- A great working environment with a great culture
- On site parking
- Modern offices
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well established business with a view to go permanent. With a professional environment and a great management team, this is an exciting opportunity.