Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Payroll Clerk in a UK leading distribution sector, based around the Solihull area.
About Our Client
Our client is a well established distribution company who is seeking a Payroll Clerk around the Solihull area. They have an amazing culture with a fantastic work environment and you will be reporting to the Payroll Manager.
About The Role
Working in a busy environment as a Payroll Clerk, your job will entail a number of duties and in a fast paced work environment with great support from the management team, this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a great location with modern offices.
Duties to include but not limited to:
What we need?
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls
- Ensuring payment to employees are on time and correct in accordance to the companies legislation
- Use of SAP
- Deducting tax and national insurance payments
- Processing holiday, sick and maternity pay, and expenses
- Calculating overtime, shift payments and pay increases
- Answering staff queries about timesheets or pay slips
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background as well as finance background and understand different financial processes. The ideal candidate must;
What is on offer?
- Have experience in handling queries
- Experience in SAP systems
- Great excel skills (lookups/pivots)
- Experience in handling large amount of payrolls
- A personable and motivated individual who can work in a fast paced working environment
A salary £23,000 - £25,000 (dependent on experience) alongside;
- Great location and on site parking
- Modern and attractive offices
- Organised and structured environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a well established business with great perks on a permanent basis. With a professional environment and a great management team, this is an exciting opportunity.