Role: Advertising Service Advisor
The OTE inclduing commison is around £23,000
Shifts: Straight days – Monday to Thursday 9-5, Friday 9 -3.30
Reports to: Sales Manager
Pertemps are recruiting for a sales executive to join a well-established publishing company based in the Chester area.
- Cold calling and emailing companies to obtain sales
- Contacting previous companies who have previously supported the charity to gain repeat business
- Sourcing new leads from different sources i.e. the internet, charity websites and yell.com
- Engaging with company directors and requesting their support for particular charity’s
- Closing sales
- Using Sage/Excel to update relevant systems
- Completing relevant electronic paperwork and submitting this for invoicing
- Confident telephone manner
- Target driven
- Friendly and approachable to be able to build a rapport with directors
- Being able to prioritise work load and have an organised structure
- Computer literate – MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
Sales (2 years) – preferred
Uk Driving license – Preferred not essential
Due to the high volume of applicants we cannot promise to response to all, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of submitting your Cv, please take this as being unsuccessful.
To apply for this position please submit your Cv now alternatively if you require more information please call the office and speak to Courtney Lythgoe on 01978 291565.