Senior/Principal Structural Engineer - £35K - £45K Birmingham
We are now looking for an experienced structural engineer to join an award winning consultancy in Birmingham. This business has started to grow a talented team int he region and now needs an Senior Structural Engineer to lead the technical delivery of its landmark projects. this is a fresh presence in the region and not an opportunity to be missed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading a design team
- Chairing design meetings
- Liaising between contractors and clients
- Project running
- Hands on design and site visits
- Mentoring of junior team members
- Aiding in the development and expansion of the design team, actively involved in the recruitment process
- Acting as point of contact on structural projects from inception to completion
My client is preferably looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Chartered member of the ICE or IStructE
- Experience with software packages such as Fastrak, Tedds, ROBOT and SCALE
- Knowledge of BIM
- Experience with a variety of building structures
- Knowledge of Eurocodes
- Experience with all traditional materials such as RC and Steel
This Civil and Structural consultancy handles the design of buildings from a range of sectors including residential, commercial, education, healthcare, leisure and defence. They are keen to find someone who can lead the design team forward as the company goes through and exciting period of growth. Candidates will initially be working on a complex mixed use project involving one of the UK’s leading architectural practices.
This role comes with a highly competitive salary as well as an attractive package. Candidates will be encouraged to work towards a position as an Associate.