Pertemps are currently looking for a Skilled Warehouse Operative to work in Didcot, your day to day tasks will involve:
- Working with implemented systems and staff
- Picking customer orders accurately and preparing for collection via UPS
- Maintaining stock control accurately
- Gaining product knowledge to recognise the differences between specifications
- Operating and using unloading bay conveyors
- Loading/Unloading deliveries from factory, to and from events
- Maintaining clean working environment
- Loading UPS collections
To be considered for this exciting Skilled Warehouse Operative role you will need the following experience:
- The candidate must have excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
- As the role will involve handling lots of differing specifications a good attention to detail is a must.
- Understanding stock control, in and out and keeping exceptional records of all movements
- Experience of Hand held scanning systems an advantage, training will be given.
The sucessful Candidate for the Skilled Warehouse role will meet the following criteria:
- The role can be varied and there is an essential need to keep a clean, tidy and happy work place.
- We are looking for a self-motivated well-presented flexible individual with attention to detail and pride in a job well done to work within our warehouse.
- Health and safety is at the heart of our business and although training will be given we seek the right individual with the ability to recognise theirs and colleagues safety at all times
- Have the self-awareness and take pride in the area around them.
- Be able to communicate easily and be part of a friendly small team.
The main working hours are 08.30am to 17.00pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch.
Monday to Friday working.
Pay is £9.00 per hour.
Immediate start is available.
If you are interested in applying for the Skilled Warehouse Operative role, please apply with your CV.