Temp to perm
On site parking
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assembling and manufacturing roof spandrels/ floor joists / cassette walls and floors
• Using hand tools and machinery to assist with production
• Keeping work areas clean and tidy in line with Company health and safety procedures
• Manual handling
• Keeping the working environment tidy
• Any other duties deemed as reasonable within the scope of the role
• Ability to interpret and work from drawings / cutting lists unaided.
• Good numerical and measuring skills.
• Physically fit as some manual labour is required.
• Experience working as an assembling and manufacturing environment advantageous
• 08:00 - 16:30, Monday - Thursday
• 08:00 - 15:30, Friday
• Overtime available on occassions which is optional