£60 - £70 Per Day
Teaching Assistant required to work with Secondary students in Alternative Provision. This Pupil Referral Unit are looking for an engaging and self-motivated Teaching Assistant to work with young people with challenging behaviour. You will be working as part of a fantastic team, providing support to Key Stage 3 & 3 Students. If you are a Teaching Assistant with experience working in Alternative Provisions or a challenging secondary setting, this could be a highly rewarding opportunity. Easily accessible from Dudley, Tipton, Oldbury, Halesowen, West Bromwich and Birmingham.
Ideally you will be:
- A TA or Learning Mentor used to working with children and young adults with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy