Teaching Assistant wanted to work with students that have faced barriers to learning. Are you a Teaching Assistant, Learning Mentor or LSA who has experience working with Challenging Behaviour, Autism, ADHD or Emotional Behavioural Disorder? This local Alternative Provision is looking for a Teaching Assistant to work with Key Stage 3 & 4 Students who have been excluded from mainstream education.
This school provides an excellent setting for students that require additional support. Teaching staff are excellent and have a great understanding of the children that they work with. With good facilities, this school is well equipped to cater to children that need additional academic, social and emotional support.
- Working as a Teaching Assistant for Key Stages 3 & 4
- Providing classroom-based support for the teacher
- Inspiring children to engage in education
- Leading on activities in the classroom
Ideally, you will:
- Have experience working within an Alternative Provision
- Be resilient and determined to make a difference
- Have a good level of behaviour management
- Have an understanding of the KS 3 & 4 curriculum
- Understand the barriers that children face in education
This is a great opportunity for a Teaching Assistant that has worked with challenging behaviour in the past and is looking to continue their positive work. The school is based in Wolverhampton and is an easy commute via car or public transport from surrounding areas. For more information please apply now.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.