Teaching Assistant needed to work on a 1-2-1 basis with Key Stage 4 male student with challenging behaviour. You will need to be a calm, engaging and inspirational Teaching Assistant who’s primary focus is making a difference in the lives of young people. You will be supporting the student in the classroom and around the school, helping him to engage in lessons and build his confidence.
This role is ideal for a Teaching Assistant who has experience working on a 1-2-1 basis with challenging behaviour. This is an opportunity to make a difference and enable young person to continue their adventure in education.
Ideally you will be:
- An experienced Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy