£60 - £70 per day
This Ofsted Good Alternative Provision are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work with secondary aged students who have been excluded from mainstream school. These students require additional support to keep them engaged in lessons. You will be a Teaching Assistant with a good ability to build rapport with students. This school are looking for a Teaching Assistant with a calm and confident approach who is able to manage behaviour and provide classroom based support. You will be working with small groups of Key Stage 4 students providing them with valuable aid in lessons. This is a great opportunity for a TA or learning mentor who is looking for their next challenge.
Ideally you will be:
- A TA or Learning Mentor used to working with children and young adults with barriers to learning
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to challenging behaviour
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy