Teaching Assistant Wanted
Long Term Opportunity in SEN school
Level 3 Teaching Assistant required to work with primary aged children SEN school. Catering for children on the Autistic Spectrum, this school requires a dedicated and understanding TA to work with pupils in small groups and on a 1-2-1 basis. You will be working closely with other members of staff to ensure that each child is given the required support. With a dynamic and compassionate team already in place, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Teaching Assistant to provide valuable support to pupils. This is a fantastic setting for a Teaching Assistant who is dynamic and versatile, who is looking to provide support where children need it most.
Ideally you will be:
- A Level 3 TA with SEN experience
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at school level
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information about this Teaching Assistant role please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy