Are you a Teaching Assistant who has experience working with Special Educational Needs? Do you have experience working with severe and complex learning difficulties (SLD), profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD) and autism spectrum disorder (ASD)? This school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is adaptable and experience working within the SEND sector.
This school caters for Key Stages 1 - 4 an are looking for an individual to work within one of these Key Stages, providing 1-2-1 and small group support. You will be working at a school that ensures the needs of pupils are put first, and with a fantastic team and dynamic leadership.
Ideally, you will be:
- A Level 3 TA with SEN experience
- A confident classroom practitioner able to support lessons in a creative and inspiring manner
- Used to finding creative solutions to overcome barriers to learning
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Able to provide support to teaching staff across core subjects
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teaching Assistant
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- A rewarding working environment
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support at the school
- Working as part of a fabulous team
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy