Architectural Technician, Worcester, £25k - £35k DOE
Fresh opportunity for an Architectural Technician with an award winning independent housing developer.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Architectural Technician to join a well established 5* housing developer.
- Carry out AutoCAD based drawing tasks as appropriate, producing drawings from notes and amend incoming drawings as required and presenting these – House type drawings
- Following company procedures and those concerning quality assurance
- Liaise with LPA, NHBC & Building Control
- Collecting data on site including conducted measured surveys
- Prioritise work in consultation with the relevant Team Managers/Associates
- Liaise and communicate with different consultants
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD
- Up to date on UK’s building regulations
- Flexible attitude with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of working in a team, individually and with sub contractors
- Experience in producing planning application packages
- Conducting measured building surveys and production of survey drawings
- Preferred experience in residential
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great company that is rated 16 in the fastest growing consultancies in the UK.