KS1 Primary Teacher
The Education Network are looking to recruit an experienced KS1 Primary Teacher for a 'Good' OFSTED rated primary school near Moseley.
The school is in a great location, You will be teaching in either Year 1 or Year 2 and the full responsibilities of a teacher will need to be carried out.
A benefit of this school is it being a 2 form entry primary school with 3 teachers per year group, meaning smaller classes and shared planning.
You will be:-
- NQT / QTS Primary Teacher
- Used to teaching in primary school's
- A confident focused teacher, used to working to high standards
- Looking for an opportunity to work with an inspiring team
- Happy to get involved in whole of school life
- Able to demonstrate a real love of teaching
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
To apply you must:-
Have UK school based experience
Be eligible to work in the UK Hold a current DBS disclosure
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS