Near chartered or chartered structural engineer – London - Competitive Salary!!
Our client is a multi disciplinary consultancy which provides a full range of services through their specialist Chartered & Incorporated Consulting Engineers, Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers, Geo-environmental Engineers, and Transport Engineers. They are searching for a near chartered or chartered structural engineer with the ability to take control of their own work, whilst also being confident enough to brief and supervise necessary CAD Technicians. The near chartered or chartered structural engineer will also be expected to be able to liaise and communicate with external professionals and client, whilst being able to do complete site inspections.
Requirements of a near chartered or chartered structural engineer
- Good degree in an appropriate ‘built environment’ discipline.
- Working towards MICE, MIStructE or similar.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the design of UK residential/commercial/industrial/ building structures.
- Ability to design in structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber.
- Understanding of soil mechanics and familiarity with the Site Investigation process, with particular reference to foundation design.
- Experience in using proprietary frame analysis software such as SCIA, CADS, etc..
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities as well as competitive salary and an excellent benefit package.
If you're looking for a great opportunity as a near chartered or chartered structural engineer to work on exciting projects, then apply today. Contact Thuy Tran on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to email@example.com If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.