chartered or near chartered senior structural engineer
Our client is a structural and civil engineering practice, providing services for all engineering aspects of the built environment. They have 20 years of experience and a wide ranging portfolio of projects of differing sizes and diverse sectors, they have a reputation for delivering high quality, award winning, design led structural and civil engineering solutions. Our client is looking for a chartered or near chartered senior structural engineer to join their large team based in their Wimbledon office. As a chartered or near chartered senior structural engineer you will have the opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects up to the value of £500m.
Requirements of a chartered or near chartered senior structural engineer
- MEng related engineering degree from a good university
- Working towards MICE, MIStructE or similar.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the design of UK residential/commercial/industrial/ building structures.
- Ability to design in structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber.
- Understanding of soil mechanics and familiarity with the Site Investigation process, with particular reference to foundation design.
- Experience in using proprietary frame analysis software such as SCIA, CADS, etc.
Benefits for a chartered or near chartered senior structural engineer include excellent career progression opportunities as well as competitive salary and an excellent benefit package.
If you're looking for a great opportunity as a chartered or near chartered structural engineer to work on exciting projects, then apply today. Contact Thuy Tran on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to email@example.com If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.