Our client is an Architectural Metalwork and Structural Steel company based in London. They have been around for almost 10 years now and has won many high profile projects including airports, train stations, department stores, new studios, shopping centres and many more. They are looking for a Tekla draughtsman to join their team however anyone with Solid works or advance steel experience would also be considered.
Duties of a Draughtsman
- General arrangements and fabrication details
- Competent in using excel to produce cutting and bolt lists
- To issue completed drawings to works for manufacture within tight deadlines
- Liaising with site team to ensure designs are being implemented correctly
- Work on your own projects as well as working with others on joint projects as required.
- Recommend modifications throughout process to ensure most cost effective production
- Use logic to solve complex problems and offer practical solutions
- Solid Technical background and experience. (Within the structural and architectural steelwork market.)
- Excellent Communication and organisational skills.
- Experience in Tekla is desirable however candidates with experience in Solid works and advance steel will also be considered
- Computer literate and conversant in the use of software packages such as Microsoft outlook, Excel and word.
- Be reliable, have a good eye for detail
Benefits for a Draughtsman include excellent career progression opportunities as well as salary of up to £40k and an excellent benefit package.
If you're looking for a great opportunity as a Draughtsman to work on exciting projects, then apply today. Contact Thuy Tran on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.