Tutors wanted to work on a 1-2-1 basis with secondary aged pupils in Birmingham and surrounding areas. This Alternative Provision are working in conjunction with 12 secondary school, providing support to students who are not in fulltime education. You will be working with students of varying abilities across the core subjects. Working with students who have faced barriers to learning you will be an engaging and patient tutor who is able to tailor their sessions to match the students ability. This role is predominantly working with Key Stage 4 students during school hours, both onsite and in students homes.
Ideally you will be:
- A qualified teacher or experienced Tutor
- Used to finding creative solutions
- Encouraging participation in lessons
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 basis
- Have your own transport
- A friendly, professional and dedicated Teacher or Tutor
- Able to provide recent, relevant education references
In return you will enjoy:
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term opportunity
- Plenty of support from the school
- Being part of something that will enable you to make a real difference.
For more information please contact Harry Chase for a chat and to progress to interview.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy