Are you looking for a chance to boost your career? Sheridan Maine is looking for a Accounts Payable Clerk for an exciting and recognisable company based in Sutton Coldfield. The role is a 3 month fixed term contract and is great for anyone looking to gain experience or gain an opportunity in a multi-million pound company.
About the company
This company is a global leader in their industry and is recognisable with everyone. With years of experience in the global market and a bustling atmosphere within the office. This exciting environment offers an enthusiastic individual the perfect opportunity to thrive.
About the role
The responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring suppliers are paid on time and recorded accurately on the ERP system
- Handle queries and ensure the process is followed up from start to finish with satisfactory resolution
- Making sure invoices are scanned and processed correctly within the SLA
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers whilst maintaining contact with vendors
- Providing assistance to development of the department where necessary
- Hard-working and motivated individual
- Looking to develop themselves and their career
- Great communication skills and enjoys talking to customers
- Ability to effectively manage work
- Work in a professional manner and be a team player
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in accounts payable or purchase ledger role
The Accounts Payable Clerk role offers a competitive salary along with other benefits
- A salary of £19,500 (pro-rata)
- Free lunch/drinks
- Discounts throughout the brand name
- Free parking
- Bonus scheme
The perfect Accounts Payable Clerk will have the opportunity to develop themselves within a company that has a huge reputation and is recognisable throughout the world. This fixed-term contract offers the chance to gain experience in a fast paced environment in a large company. Offering support for your development.