Sheridan Maine is looking for a Finance Analyst for a private limited manufacturing company based in the Warwickshire area. This multi-million pound business offers a great opportunity for anyone who wants to develop themselves and their career.
About the company
This highly innovative company strives to compete with the best of the best. The business has a very effective strategy to fuel constant innovation. They show consistent growth year-by-year and continues to show their dominance in their respective market.
About the role
The role of the Finance Analyst includes but is not limited to:
- Inputting customer invoices in to SAP
- Allocate revenue to correct accounts, project costs and accounts
- Prepare supplier payments twice a month
- Understand both internal and external procedures to correctly account for transactions and comply with audit requirements
- Work independently by planning own workload
- Cover for staff and conduct other tasks as required
- Prepare cash flow requirements every month
- AAT qualified or equvilant
- Part qualified (ACCA or CIMA)
- Experience using SAP
- Able to react to situations and remain flexible within the role
- An ability to adapt to different pressure environments
This fantastic opportunity offers the finance analyst a competitive salary of £28,000-£34,000 based on experience and a great working environment. In a highly modern and business that shows growth and development. This is ideal for anyone who is equally motivated to develop themselves and wants the chance to prove themselves in a new challenge.