Sheridan Maine is looking for a finance administrator for a fixed term contract on a 9 month basis. This opportunity offers the chance to develop career prospects in an exciting public limited company in the manufacturing sector based in Dudley.
About the company
This business is a leading manufacturer and has offices in multiple countries spread over several continents. This innovative company provides a work environment that is modern and offers several opportunities for self-development. Working with big and recognisable brands within their industry.
About the role
The responsibilities of the finance administrator include but are not limited to:
- Provide efficient and accurate support with administrative services to the manager
- Help prepare and analyse financial reports
- Deal with invoices and handle queries
- Control and maintain bookings and answer phone calls in a polite and good manner
- Organise the ordering or uniform, stationary and monitor the allocation of items
- Sort and distribute post
- Assist in other duties that support the business
The finance administrator role will require someone who has:
- Organised individual that can perform with great accuracy
- Ability to work individually or as part of team and can remain flexible within the role
- Experienced with the use of Microsoft office
- Good written and verbal communication skills with a positive attitude
- Experience with budget control and finance related duties
- A competitive salary of £22,000-£24,000
- Early finish on Friday
- Free parking
This fantastic opportunity offers the finance administrator a great chance to progress within finance whilst offering a salary of £22,000-£24,000. Offering great personal and career development whilst working in a modern working environment. This fixed term contract provides a great boost to your career prospects and gives the finance administrator a chance to challenge themselves and increase your scope of responsibility.