Sheridan Maine is looking for a Treasury Associate to join a fantastic company within the business service sector based in Wolverhampton.
This business offers the perfect candidate the opportunity to develop within a treasury associate role. The company offers great training for the first few months to learn new skills. This ever-growing office environment provides a good atmosphere to work in.
The role requires the perfect candidate to:
- Comply with the company’s risk-management policies
- Take a pro-active approach to the day-to-day business processes within the treasury back office
- Assist the manager with delivering the department’s performance against the goals
- Prepare and process treasury and loan origination payments making sure they are done accurately and efficiently
- An overall understanding of the treasury processes
The perfect candidate:
- Will have a motivated attitude
- A great attention to detail and can work in a efficient manner
- Proficient IT skills
- Good communication skills with stakeholders and colleagues
- Ability to manage tasks and time well
This great opportunity offers
- £25,000-£28,000 salary
- Free parking
- Great pension scheme
Along with the great benefits this opportunity provides the perfect candidate a chance to progress in treasury whilst offering great training and development. This is for someone who would like to make a move into treasury associate role whilst equally suitable for someone who has had experience in a treasury role and is looking to join a good company that has a great work environment.