Sheridan Maine is looking for a Semi-senior Accountant to join a progressive and fast growing accountancy firm based in the Worcestershire area. The role is particularly tax based and perfect for anyone looking to develop their tax knowledge or get into tax accountancy.
A specialist practise firm that prides itself on providing the best possible service at what they do. This practise works with a number of high profile and recognisable clients.
About the role
The role includes a wide exposure to tax and is ideal for anyone looking to develop their knowledge in this field. The duties of the Semi-senior Accountant include:
- Preparation of corporation and personal tax returns
- Tax compliance and advice clients including overseas clients
- Offering advice on tax planning to clients
- Technical research
- Process HMRC and client post + correspondence
The ideal Semi-senior Accountant will have
What’s on offer?
- Good Microsoft Office skills especially Excel
- 2 years previous practise experience in a similar role and in a practise
- Brilliant communication and organisation skills
A competitive salary of £20,000-£30,000 depending on previous experience
This opportunity is perfect for anyone looking to progress in tax accountancy. With an impressive growth rate this company can offer brilliant development opportunities and room to develop the right candidate. A great client portfolio and working with very recognisable names. With this portfolio you can gain a huge amount of technical knowledge.