Sheridan Maine is looking for an Assistant Financial Accountant to join a large FMCG organisation based in Warwickshire. This opportunity is perfect for anyone looking to continue their ACCA/CIMA studies along with study support.
This company has a huge span over the UK with several site based throughout the country and show no signs of stopping their growth. Making them one of the leading businesses in what they do. Providing full development opportunities for candidates looking to become qualified.
About the role
The duties for the Assistant Financial Accountant include:
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Reporting to stakeholders on capital expenditure
- Reconciliation of monthly balance sheet ledgers
- Preparation of monthly VAT returns
- Reviewing monthly journals
The Assistant Financial Accountant will be
What’s on offer
- ATT Fully Qualified
- Experience in mutli-site financial reporting team
- High level of communication
- SAP experience preferrable
- Someone who can hit the ground running and thrive in the role
As well as a competitive salary of £27,000 there are also a number of benefits
- Study support included
- 25 holiday days + stats
- Free parking
The Assistant Financial Accountant will get a glowing development opportunity. The right candidate will be supported by experienced reporting and financial accountants with plenty of room for progression within the organisation. The company can support the Assistant Financial Accountant on to greater things with the study support provided.