My client is currently recruiting for a trainee Finance Assistant on a temporary - permanent basis. The working hours are Monday - Friday 9am -5pm. The hourly rate will depend on experience and qualifications offering a salary of £17,000 - £17,500
Duties for the sucessful Finance Assistant will include:
- Resolving sales invoice queries
- Month end check that all invoices processes
- Customer payments allocation
- Weekly Credit Control report
- Chasing outstanding debt
- Month end reasonableness check on sales invoice value
- New customer set up and terms
- Processing all purchase invoices
- Processing all purchase credits
- Monthly reporting packs (at the moment this is a basic Income & Expenditure report for internal use)
- Set-up of fixed assets and depreciation
- Preparation of documents for VAT returns for Accountant
- Stock valuation reports for Accountants
- Preparation of Bank statement reconciliation for Accountants
- Preparation of month end / year reports for Accountants
- Accrue for agent payments
- Accrue for customer rebates
MAAT qualification would be adventagous but not essential.
Please call Steph for more information on the Finance Assistant role on (phone number removed).
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.