I am proud to be working with a fantastic Dudley based organisation who are offering an excellent opportunity for a Graduate looking to take their first steps into the world of Finance and Accounting.
Having gone through major changes over the last few years my client is a successful, reputable organisation that offers opportunity, growth and development for their staff. With various sites round the West Midlands area and plans to grow, they are looking to take on a Graduate looking to form a career within Finance and Accountancy.
About the Role
Duties include but not limited too:
• Supporting Purchase Ledger processes
• Monthly reconciling
• Monthly cost analysis & support of management information
• Daily Finance Processes
• Working towards Month End Accounts
What are we looking for?
• Undergraduate Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent (other subjects will also be considered)
• A passion for numbers
• Drive for personal development
• Great communication skills
What is on offer?
• Excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work with a growing professional organisation, that offer a busy, friendly and colourful environment.
• Full training and development