Optometrist – Colchester, Essex
My client is looking to recruit an Optometrist to cover their practice in the Colchester area. They are looking for a proactive, diligent Optometrist, who will use all their knowledge to help and advise their patients on the best solutions to meet their needs, through honest communication and excellent recommendation.
They can offer a career with plenty of scope, first-class training and high quality equipment. But we haven't forgotten about the things that count; like solid support, teamwork, and the importance of recognising talent. Key Information:
• Very competitive, above market salary for both newly qualified and experienced professionals
• Generous bonus
• College of Optometrist post graduate course sponsorship including independent prescribing
• WOPEC accreditation paid
• Sponsorship for College of Optometrists higher qualifications
• 33 days holiday per year (25+8)
• Professional fees paid
• Generous 30 minute testing
• OCT machine
• Affordable parking
• Will consider part time and part-days
• Great opportunity for progression with EOS, JVP Pathway etc
• Modern working environment
• Friendly and sociable team of all ages
• Free yoga
They can offer many opportunities. All Optometrists are enrolled on the WOPEC Glaucoma course; pre-reg supervision, contact lenses, paediatrics or management training. All your CET requirements will be provided for by the practice at no cost to yourself.
GOC and professional fees are also covered.
For more information please call Nicki Clarke on: 0121 456 8116 quoting reference number; 908406
Network Group Holdings is an Equal Opportunities Employer.