Recruiting Independent Reviewing Officers (IRO's) within Children's Services, to be based in Halifax.
- £40 - £44ph
- 6 month initial Contract (on going)
-The opportunity to have flexible working, possible days working from home or part time. - A secured role along with help and training from our Clients.
To apply for this Independent Reviewing Officer role you will need:
- Living in the UK, also with the eligibility to work in the UK.
- To be registered with HCPC
- DBS approved to work as a Social Worker within Children’s Services - BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
- Previous IRO experience would be desirable
- Must have previous social worker experience within Children's Social Care.
- To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
- To be up to date with legislation
- To have worked within Children Services