A Qualified Social Worker is Required to work as part of the LAC – Looked After Children Team in the South Tyneside Area.
As a Qualified Social Worker you are responsible for;
• Ensure that a Child or Young Person receives appropriate care, education and health services
• Work alongside other professionals
• Manage an allocated workload relating to children, young people and families
• Prepare for, and participate in, planned work relating to court and court orders effectively
• Share responsibility for planned intervention and service provision
• Take part in formal case reviews, including child protection conferences and core groups.
To apply for this Qualified Social Work role you will need:-
• To be registered with HCPC
• BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
• To have 2 years plus post qualifying experience
• To be up to date with legislation
• To have worked within a Child Protection team previously
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
Please contact Nicola Woodward on 0161 5091045 or email email@example.com