A 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer is now sought by a leading Public Sector Organisation for an initial 12 month fixed term Contract. On Joining the successful 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer will assume a dual role of 3rd line technical support expert and mentor and motivator of the 1st and 2nd Line support teams.
To be successful in this role the 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer will have the following commercial experience gained within a technical 3rd line infrastructure resolution role, of the following technologies:
- ITIL certification and commercial experience of working within ITIL environments
- Complex issue triage, problem investigation and coordination to closure including major incidents
- Experience of 3rd line support of the latest Microsoft Product
- Experience of providing 3rd line network issue resolution.
- Detailed knowledge of VMware, Storage and Backup
- Proven commercial third line support of various OS environments
Experience of operating as a senior 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer is essential. Experience of guiding and developing 1st and 2nd Line Support Engineers would be ideal.
As starting salary for the 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer is £35,000 - £40,500 plus benefits.
If this role sounds of interest apply now!