Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Picker in Didcot.
In this full time position, you’ll be an integral member of the warehouse team, which ensures that the company is efficient and 100% customer focused when picking, packing and dispatching its furniture products.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Accurately picking and packing stock according to packing lists.
- Assisting with offloading inbound stock deliveries from time-to-time
- Previous warehouse experience.
Experience in a role requiring accuracy and attention to detail
- An awareness of the importance of health and safety in a warehousing environment
- IT literate and confident to use IT systems
- Good numeracy skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate for the Warehouse Picker will meet the following criteria:
- Being able to follow a picking list accurately without errors
- Literate in numeracy
- Knowledge of using computers
- Ability to work with others in a shared environment.
- Forklift Reach Truck licence
The working hours are 0800am to 1800pm Monday to Friday with one hours unpaid lunch break.
Starting salary is £24k.
If you are interested in the Warehouse Picker role, please apply with your up to date CV and your Reach Truck licence.