An exciting opportunity has arisen within the fire safety department of a West London Borough council, currently recruiting for a resident liaison officer to join their team.
You will be working as part of a team delivering large improvement works across the borough. The purpose of this role will be to bridge the gap between residents and contractors and collaborate with all parties to drive standards and ensure works are completed in a respectful and efficient manner.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Liaise with customers, residents and management;
- Establishing relationship with Tenants and contractors to ensure a smooth process during projects;
- Conduct property inspections details the conditions of the property by taking notes and also pictures;
- Ensure all Health and Safety regulations are adhered to
- Record and report any complaints made, ensuring that all complaints are dealt with in a professional and timely manner;
- Provide responsive presence and access on sites for contractors and be present for each formal site meeting when necessary.
- Carry out daily tasks for the project surveyors.
- Contact resident to make appointments.
Knowledge and Experience
• Experience as a Resident Liaison Officer preferred;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team;
• Understands the need for respect and sensitivity in a heavily public facing role;
• Experience of working on a residential project;
• Self-Motivated, enthusiastic and calm under pressure.