Contract Manager M&E London £45 to £48 k
My client is a mechanical & electrical engineering company who have been established for 50 years, providing service, maintenance and breakdown services to there wide portfolio of clients within Central London.
The opportunity has become available for a contract manager to look after a portfolio of luxury apartments throughout Central London. The portfolio currently consist of 8 Apartment blocks within Kensington & Chelsea and is worth £500,000.00.
My client now seeks a enthusiastic M&E contract Manager to manage the portfolio with the following responsibilities:
• Ensure effective running of the assigned jobs
• Sufficient labour and time are allocated
• Resourcing sufficient equipment and materials in conjunction with the Ops Manager and the purchasing administrator.
• Systematic and logical sequence of works
• Pick up on remedial works
• Ensure log books on site up to date
• Ensure company adhere to F-GAS regulations
• Carry out tool box talks with the engineers
• Carry out site audits including cosmetic maintenance audits
• To ensure that all plant on site systems are well documented and recorded efficiently, for asset registers & 60 day reports.
• Liaise with Help Desk on PPM works to ensure they are completed on time
• Ensuring Compliance with Health and Safety regulations/risk assessments
• Liaise with customers and tenants to ensure expectations are managed and met.
• Assist with estimates for new contracts.
• Provide quotations to clients.
• Carry out Appraisals of subordinates
• To ensure all works are technically compliant, run smoothly, and on programme
• Reactive callouts completed on time and to customer satisfaction
• Provide technical assistance/fault finding to engineers & resolve problems at site level
• Ensure PPM works are carried out to SFG20 and HVAC standards
• Auditing and updating of site logbooks
• Reporting to Management on site issues
• Liaising with contractors/clients
• 60 day (Dilapidation) reports
• Mentoring Supervisors
Key Client Responsibilities:
• Managing a very high end portfolio of high end residential apartments.
• Need to be very proactive and responsive to meet the client’s needs.
• Need to be able to produce reports and quotes within a very fast response time.
• Need to be able to cost new contracts from scratch, including creating asset registers and relevant documents.
• Need to be able to interact with very important and high positioned cliental.
Although role is 9-5, need to be contactable outside of these hours
• £45,000.00 TO £48,000.00
• Office based in Aldgate, London.
• Company Car or Travel Card
• 25 days Holiday
• Mobile Phone & Laptop
• Pension & Healthcare
To apply for the role, please send me an up to date CV.