20 days holiday
Mobile phone AND Laptop
My client are looking for a gas service manager to join there busy office in north London .
Main duties of the role:
- Managing a team of 8 Com/Dom Gas engineers on a daily basis alongside the commercial gas supervisor.
- Co - ordinate PPM rota whilst Supervisor Manages it
- Help out with tender quotes for small project works
- Trouble shoot on site when necessary ( Gas qualified ideally or previously)
- Site visits - audits of staff’s works.
- Attend client meetings, maximising remedial works
- Work alongside the service administrators and co ordinate ordering spare parts and materials
A Small to medium sized commercial heating firm based in Camden, north London
Been in business for 35 years
Currently employ over 50 staff (10 in the office) 9 Commercial gas engineers, 2 Mechanical Engineers, 2 improvers and a supervisor ansd then the rest domestic gas engineers.
My client carries out work within London and the south east covering commercial, education and leisure contracts.
Company turns over 3Million pounds worth of service contracts
WHO WILL THEY CONSIDER?
My client is looking for a senior lead engineer/Supervisor who is looking for there next step up the ladder, coming into the office on more of an operational role.
My client will also be keen to meet current service managers who are looking for a new challenge in the industry.
- You must have your commercial gas tickets OR have had them in the past
- You must have experience of managing a team
- Exp of pricing project works up to 200k
- Must be client facing and very approachable
If you would be interested in being considered for the role then please send me your CV to