Are you a Band 8a ESP Physiotherapist looking for a Full Time position based in South East London? We are urgently looking for a Physio to start ASAP for 3 months.
JOB TITLE: Extended Scope Physiotherapist
GRADE: Band 8a
DIRECTORATE: Planned Care
RESPONSIBLE TO: Adults MSK Clinical Lead
ACCOUNTABLE TO: Adults MSK Service Manager- Bexley
RESPONSIBLE FOR: patients referred to the Adults MSK team, Band 2-7 staff within the adults MSK team, students on placement
LIAISES WITH:GPs, consultants, secondary care, carers, Clinical Lead for Adults MSK team, Adults MSK Team Podiatrists, Service managers, diagnostics , other AHPs, admin staff, staff within local authority and voluntary sector
BASE: Queen Mary’s Hospital and Erith Hospital with travel to other locations as Service needs predict
Overview of the Post:
The Adults MSK Service is an assessment, triage and treatment service which receives referrals from Bexley borough GPs who may otherwise have directed the same referrals to secondary care. Patients are seen in a clinic setting within the borough and are given a full assessment and treatment as required on first appointment. The post holder will work as an integral part of this team responding to the needs of the service and its stakeholders and taking a leading role in team developments and day to day running of the department. Geographical information:
The Service is based at Queen Marys Hospital and clinics are held across and within the Borough of Bexley. The post involves regular travel to other community sites. Working Conditions:
This position is clinic based
- To work autonomously as an extended scope physiotherapist in providing MSK physiotherapy treatment to clients within the Bexley community, through application of research, best practice & evidence-based care.
- To influence, create and promote models of practice which offer a continuum of care and equality for access and during care
- To provide expert clinical delivery of a specialist physiotherapy service within the multidisciplinary team as an autonomous practitioner, ensuring the highest possible standards of practice.
- To provide expert musculoskeletal advice and opinion to health professionals in Greenwich including other members of the MSK Adults Team including physiotherapists, podiatrists and GP’s.
- To assist with co-ordination, organization and running of specialist services
- To act as a resource on issues pertaining to the Bexley adults MSK team and to provide training to other agencies as required
Grade: Band 8a Pay: £35.00 per hour Speciality: ESP Locations: South East London Start Date: ASAP Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Pertemps Medical Professionals are one of the Leading Providers to the NHS and Private Sector we are on the National Framework for (LPP, CCS and HTE), and First Tier Supplier to BMI, Ramsay, Virgin Care.
- To manage a defined caseload using evidence based/ client centred principals to assess/plan/ implement and evaluate and record interventions
We offer a first class and friendly service and have a dedicated team available to assist you with your individual needs. We provide the following Benefits:
- Minimum of 18 Months- post graduate experience is required.
- BSc or Grad Diploma Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registration
- Full Job Description available
- ESP Experience essential
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply please contact: Garry or George
- £150 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 3 WEEKS. (New applicants only.)
- Training and Support
- Refer a friend Scheme - £250
- Fast Track Registration
- Weekly pay every Friday
- 24 hour service
- First class service