An opportunity for a planning consultant has become available, for a highly motivated individual to join a private planning consultancy in Devon on a full or part time basis. You will need to have strong commutation skills, multi tasking ability and an eye for detail. You will be involved in a range of planning applications such as residential, commercial and agricultural clients
Planning activity to include:
- Processing of planning, advertisement consent, listed building applications and all other planning matters.
- Dealing with post-decision matters such as discharge of conditions, advising on re-submissions and minor amendments.
- Undertake site inspections and consultations as necessary, in accordance with agreed targets, timescales and priorities on behalf of the client.
- Dealing with all planning related queries in person, by telephone, email, letter and being the first point of contact for all clients
- Prepare the clients representations for planning appeals and handle on-going negotiations and correspondence.
The minimum academic requirements are:
- Master’s degree (or working towards) in Town Planning or (5 year’s worth of planning experience)
- A driving licence
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 - doe
- Mileage allowance
- Holiday allowance