- BAND 6 Older Adults Occupational Therapist – West London
Pertemps Medical Professionals are sourcing a Band 6 Occupational TherapIst with Mental Health experience required for a NHS Hospital based in West London. This is a 5 month position to start ASAP. Please ask the team for a full job description.
Post: Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 5 months initially O
Skills Required: Occupational Therapist role within CMHT (Older adults). Carrying out OT and generic mental health assessments. Good communication skills, both verbal and written. Preparing assessment reports and care plans as required, completing risk assessments and agreeing on management plans. Arranging OT equipment. Job Role Requirements
Please only respond to this advertisement if you have the following:
- Occupational Therapy
- Experienced within Mental Health.
- 37.5 hours
- Successful candidates must have a NHS/Private Sector background
- Must have the willingness to contribute to the department and interact with the busy team
- Have Right to Work in the UK
- Able to work Day Shifts (variety of rota's)
- HCPC registration required
We will not respond if you do not meet the above criteria Why should you become part of the Pertemps family:
- Registration with the relevant governing body for your profession (HCPC)
- Have legibility to work in the UK
- A minimum of 6 months Experience
- Occupational Therapy job roles across the UK
- Fast track registration
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Generous referral scheme
- Flexible work options
- Choice of part-time or long-term assignments
- Great selection of Permanent roles
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD, Revalidation and Mandatory Training
- True 24/7 on call service
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call Garry or Shani on 0203 2255 999 (option 4) or alternatively respond and submit your CV through this job post.
This is just one example of the numerous roles that we have on offer. Contact us to find out other roles that may suit your work/life balance.