My client is looking for an Accounts Receivable clerk to join a large, fast paced, manufacturing company in Coleshill. The client ia a merket leader in the manufactoring sector and they are growing due to success.
My client is a well known organisation that are business leaders in there field. They have modern offices in a lovely location situated close to coleshill
This is a full, end to end accounts receivable role involving elements of customer service.
- Raise invoices for business partners and liaise with the reporting team to ensure any queries raised are resolved in a timely manner
- Proactively resolve queries relating to accounts receivable items to avoid payment delay
- To raise and process invoices for all accounts receivable items in a timely manner
- To send out customer statements and copy invoices in a timely manner
- To check the credit worthiness of new customers;
- To create and maintain customer account details;
- To ensure the timely posting of sales ledger invoices and credit notes;
- To assist with the preparation of cash forecasts;
- To ensure that customer queries are resolved promptly and efficiently;
- Must have stong communication skills
- Be based locally
- well presented
- able to communicates with people at all levels.
- Positive can do attitue
- flexiblility though a proposed systems change due over the next 2 years.
upto 23,000 P/A
This is a great opportunity to join a very large organisation that are going though alot of change and progression. Fast pace and busy office enviroment, that understands the importance of work and life balance.