Start date: ASAP
Reporting to: AR Manager
Remuneration Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 p/a
A great opportunity has arisen at a global manufatoring business based in south Birmingham. They are looking for an AR clerk to join a newly established team who have gone from streght to strengh over the last 6 month and achieved much.
Taking responsiblity of self billing and invoices for you will be responsible for reconciling remittances to ensure that all cash can beallocated. Raising manual invoices and credit notes. Working to deliverables
on a daily basis and flagging any issues. Also you will be expected to be able to
help out with any other task as and when required.
• Ensuring that all deliverables are met on a daily basis
• Cash Allocation
• Investigating old unapplied cash
• Cashing customer for outstand
• Intercompany Reconciliations
• Resolving customer queries in a prompt and efficient manner
• Ensuring targets are met and reviewed with manager on a monthly basis.
• Supporting team members and manager when required
• Housekeeping of accounts to ensure ledgers are tidy.
• Reconciling payments
• Ensuring unapplied items are kept to a minimum.
• Resolving Queries – Internally and External
• Raising Manual Invoices and credit notes
• Running reports on a daily / weekly basis.
• Statement Reconciliations
• Any other tasks as / when required
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment with a high volume of data.
• Experience of working with high volumes of data
• You will have a proven background in working is Sales Ledger
• Excellent level of accuracy, attention to detail and a passion for working closely
with people in order to resolve queries quickly and efficiently
• Focused, proactive and innovative
• Have the ability to investigate and resolve issues
• Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and
externally at all levels
Applicant requirements, )
• Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables, V lookup)
• At least three years experience working in Sales Ledger.
• There will be a requirement to go over and above the normal working day at
critical times to ensure deliverables are met
• Planning of resources to match workloads to ensure deliverables are
• Experience of working with self billing
• Previous experience of working in Automotive or manufacturing
Pension: Peoples Pension Scheme, Currently 1% employer’s
contribution, increasing to 2%
Holidays p/a: 25 days per annum, plus 1 additional service day per 4
years up to 4 additional days
Hours: 37.50, Monday – Thursday 8.30 – 5.15pm
Friday 8.30 – 1.00pm