Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Management Accountant for a business Services organisation based in Coventry. £40,000 per annum
To provide support to the Financial Controller and provide support to all areas of the management accounts section.
Other duties and responsibilities
- Operational governing, operational accounting, development reporting and budgeting
- Preparation and support in the production of the management accounts including journals, reconciliation, variance analysis and accounts preparation
- Assistance in the production and delivery of the monthly management information pack
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Providing help and advice to budget holders on all management accounting related matters
- To reconcile balance sheets on a monthly basis, investigating and resolving discrepancies
What are we looking?
- Newly Qualified (CIMA or ACCA)
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
What’s on offer?
This opportunity is fantastic for an individual that is keen on working for a strong market leading brand. You will be working for an organisation that is known for their high standard of service and their innovative approach towards the industry.