Adults Area Director - East Surrey
Salary of up to £78,000 per annum + other excellent benefits
Pertemps Managed Solutions are currently assisting a highly reputable local authority to recruit for a Permanent Adults Area Director to join their senior management team based in West Surrey.
You will be responsible and accountable for the delivery of high quality Adult Social Care support. As an integral member of the countywide management team you will have the opportunity to promote consistent and innovative best practice across the whole county as well as within your specific geographical area.
You will also have responsibility for a delegated budget and for improving and maintaining high performance standards of the teams you are responsible for.
- You will need to be a Qualified (DipSW/CQSW/Degree) Social Worker with a HCPC registration
- At least 10 Years' post qualifying experience as a Qualified Social Worker within Adult Social Care and at least 5 years' experience at a Senior Strategic Level or above
- An extensive working knowledge and understanding of the current legislations and frameworks relevant to Adult Social Care and Mental Health including the Care Act and Mental Capacity Act and its application to Social Work practice.
In return you will receive:
- Salary of up to £78,000 per annum
- Flexible working supported where possible
- Laptop and mobile supplied
- 24 days' annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Discounted child care vouchers
- Option to join car lease scheme
For more information please apply and a consultant will be in touch with more information